- By Ryan Gray, MD on December 23, 2015Read more
Ryan discusses the 5 most common mistakes he sees when reviewing personal statements. One of the most common is not giving yourself enough time. Take a listen!
- By Ryan Gray, MD on November 4, 2015Read more
Saidat joins us to talk about her traditional journey to medical school which ended with her having two acceptances – one from a MD and one from a DO school.
- By Ryan Gray, MD on October 21, 2015Read more
Dr. Rivera joins us once again, this time to talk about the Multiple Mini Interview – also known as the MMI. We discuss everything you need to know to maximize your MMI!
- By Ryan Gray, MD on September 16, 2015Read more
Ryan digs through the emails and Facebook posts to find the questions that you need to hear the answers to. If you have questions, check out our group.
- By Ryan Gray, MD on September 9, 2015Read more
We discuss the common mistakes that he has seen during mock interviews with premed students. Learn from other's and be prepared for your med school interview!
- By Ryan Gray, MD on September 2, 2015Read more
Premed collaboration at it's finest. We jumped on Blab to talk with premeds about their questions and struggles. We talked about the MCAT, GPA and so much more!