- By Ryan Gray, MD on September 2, 2015Read more
Premed collaboration at it's finest. We jumped on Blab to talk with premeds about their questions and struggles. We talked about the MCAT, GPA and so much more!
- By Ryan Gray, MD on May 6, 2015Read more
Ryan and Allison are back together talking about the AMCAS and AACOMAS applications. These medical school applications are a difficult and you need to be prepared!
- By Ryan Gray, MD on April 29, 2015Read more
Ryan and Allison give a sneak peak inside the Academy, the premiere premed advising community, and share a webinar given on the medical school personal statement.
- By Ryan Gray, MD on March 18, 2015Read more
Ryan is flying solo to talk about 7 top reasons premed students fail to gain acceptance to medical school. The third reason is the most inexcusable!
- By Ryan Gray, MD on August 20, 2014Read more
Dr. Greg Polites, from Wash U, joins us again to talk about what you, the premed, should be doing to prepare for your medical school interview!
- By Ryan Gray, MD on August 6, 2014Read more
We talk about some simple things to think about as you try to narrow down your list of medical schools that you are applying to. From MCAT scores to Weather!
- By Ryan Gray, MD on July 30, 2014Read more
Dr. Greg Polites joins us to talk about the do's and don'ts of writing a personal statement for medical school. What do adcoms look for when reading them? What to avoid? Listen now!