- By Ryan Gray, MD on February 12, 2016Read more
My MCAT Recap Five months, hundreds of dollars, and two existential crises later, I can say I have survived my MCAT preparation and test day. For so long, I looked forward to that fateful day that I can stop saying “Sorry, I can’t, I have to study for the...
- By Lexi on February 10, 2016Read more
Jessica shares her nontraditional premed journey that started as an acting career. After a health scare with her dad, she rededicated herself to medicine.
- By Ryan Gray, MD on January 27, 2016Read more
Sidney shares her premed story about going to school in Idaho, not being around many premed students and applying to schools that are part of the WWAMI program.
- By Ryan Gray, MD on December 16, 2015Read more
Ryan is joined by Dr. Adele Wolfson, a biochemistry professor at Wellesley College. They discuss the liberal arts and how beneficial they can be to everything!
- By Ryan Gray, MD on November 11, 2015Read more
Jayme is currently a junior in undergrad and has an early acceptance to the ATSU Still Scholars Early Acceptance Program! That means no MCAT! Take a listen.
- By Ryan Gray, MD on October 14, 2015Read more
Dr. Strong has a very successful YouTube channel helping those in medicine understand some very difficult topics. He shares his top tips for premeds!