Former police officer now EM doc. Ask me anything.

Forums Premed Discussion Nontraditional Premed Forum (OldPreMeds Podcast Questions Taken from Here) Former police officer now EM doc. Ask me anything.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by ashley_taylor December 22, 2018 at 9:44 pm.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jbardin1
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    I wish this resource was around when I was going through! I posted a little bit on SDN but wanted to offer encouragement to everyone on their journey out there. I recently did a small article on linkedin that has some general tips. Happy to help any way I can.

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6481270202578321408/

Best regards,
    Joe

ashley_taylor
    Participant

Thank you so much for your post! I read the article and your 10 tips and found them to be very inspiring. I am looking to apply for a second time to medical school and your post gave me hope that my journey is unique and has positives of its own. I really liked your tips and how you made it a priority to still live life while in school. I feel like so often people say that you have to choose one or another, so it’s encouraging to know that doesn’t necessarily have to be true. I recently posted on the forum about the specifics of my situation (“Already Applied Once Several Years Ago, Applying Again – Please Help”) and would love your feedback if you have a minute. Thanks again!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.