HELP! Pre-Req question for older person

Good afternoon, all! So I have a somewhat unique question. I’m attempting to apply to medical school post military time. I was wondering if anyone had advice on completing pre-reqs while having a full time job (specifically orgo and biochem)!

I appreciate any and all feedback. Thanks!

If you are looking for a studypartner for CPA/GRE/FRM check StudyPal.co few of my friends in New York have found amazing partners from it

I would definitely suggest not putting more than you can handle on your plate. Unless you have ample time to study while you work–it will be very difficult to find time to study to the extent that you may need.

I’m not sure what you are looking for in terms of advice. I work full time, part time/on call, and last semester did 10 credits at a community college. This semester it’s just one class (5 credits) plus MCAT prep. Figure out your study needs, take the classes and do it the best you can. Don’t be afraid to ask for help when you need it. Use all of the resources available to you. With the internet there to help, that makes it easier. Khan Academy and other websites. I find premeddit helpful and supportive. SDN is good for keeping up with school specific things; at least for me it is.