Is it best to wait?

Forums Premed Discussion General Premed Forum Is it best to wait?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by dartnon September 29, 2018 at 5:51 pm.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #279247


    I’m at the end of my DIY PostBac and plan to take the MCAT in the Spring/Summer. I was thinking of working with Dr. Gray this application cycle but am not sure if this is a wise move just yet. Would it be best to wait until I have a MCAT score that I’m happy with to start working with him?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.