Robert Wood Johnson (Rutgers) Secondary Essay Prompts
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
These prompts are from the 2019 Application Cycle.
- If applicable, please comment on any science grade(s) listed on your application for which you received grades lower than a B. If applicable, please comment if there is a downward trend in your science and/or total grade point average (GPA). (Optional/250 char)
- Please let us know how you prepared for your most recent MCAT. If you have taken the MCAT more than once let us know if you prepared differently for prior tests. (Optional/250 char)
- Provide a very short reflection of what you have learned about your preferred strategies for pursuing knowledge in areas of interest to yourself. (250 char)
- If you have taken time off during your undergraduate training or if you have already graduated, please provide information to explain this time by providing a line-by-line description of activities or explanation delineated by month/year to month/year. (Optional/500 char)
- Were you, or are you, employed during the school year? If so please let us know the type of work, hours worked, etc. (Optional/500 char)
- Is there anything you would like to share to clarify your application? (Optional/500 char)
Secondary Deadline: January 2, 2019
Secondary Fee: $80
FAP Waiver: Full Fee Waived
CASPer Required: Yes
Screens Applications: No
Accepts Application Updates:
Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School Mission:
Robert Wood Johnson Medical School is dedicated to transforming health care for New Jersey and the nation through innovation and excellence in education, research, patient- and family-centered care and addressing the health of our diverse community.
Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School Vision:
Robert Wood Johnson Medical School will become the academic engine driving a new healthcare paradigm in New Jersey; the state’s first and largest academic high-value health care system.
5 MOST POPULAR PODCASTS
DOWNLOAD FREE - Crush the MCAT with our MCAT Secrets eBook