- By Lexi on September 13, 2017Read more
Dr. Alexandra Sowa is a private practice Internal Medicine physician who specializes in Obesity Medicine. She talks about the specialty with us in the podcast.
- By Lexi on September 6, 2017Read more
Dr. Bunty Shah is an academic Pain Medicine Physician at Penn State. He completed his residency training in Anesthesiology. He shares the specialty with us.
- By Lexi on December 14, 2016Read more
Listen to Other Shows Leave us a Review and Rating! Just like Yelp reviews or IMDB ratings help you choose your next restaurant or movie, leaving a 5 star rating and/or a written review is very valuable to The Premed Years. It allows us to be able to share...
- By Ryan Gray, MD on December 2, 2015Read more
Dr. Paddy Barrett is a physician and host of The Doctor Paradox podcast where he digs into why physicians are struggling staying happy in an amazing profession.
- By Ryan Gray, MD on February 25, 2015Read more
Kevin Pho is most known for his blog, KevinMD, is still a practicing physician. We talk about healthcare today and what you should know about it as a premed.
- By Ryan Gray, MD on December 11, 2013Read more
Allison and Ryan go over 5 things that you should be thinking about when starting your career as a med student and narrowing down what specialty you want to do!
- By Ryan Gray, MD on July 31, 2013Read more
We flip the roles today and Allison interviews me about being a flight surgeon in the Air Force. We talk a little about HPSP and our exciting new project!