Military applicant

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by kice0623 September 14, 2018 at 7:28 am.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

kice0623
    Participant

Good morning!
    I have been reading the forums and listening to most the podcast and have a question.
    Episode 18, 84, and 14 from the old premeds podcast have some general information regarding my situation.
    Episode 302 – 7:30 in also have some information.
    In these episodes it was discussed about online BA/BS programs and how cautious an applicant should be when pursuing online degrees.
    My situation BLUF:
    29 y/o AD USAF Medic (IDMT-P) <Independent Duty Medical Technician – Paramedic> 9 years in 2 left in current enlistment. Access to 4 year institution and Community college, currently pursuing online bachelors with 10 classes left. 3.5GPA NO science courses.
    Should I:
    Continue my bachelors online and get my pre-reqs done at community college? Since i am so close and can finish my pre-reqs in 2 years as well as this would be practically free.
    Continue my bachelors online, do courses at a 4 year institution (more expensive and would require some loans)
    Discontinue form my online bachelors apply to a 4 year finish in 3 years. Still take some courses at a community college due to the price difference.
    Any assistance is greatly appreciated regarding this subject.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.