Military applicant

Good morning!
I have been reading the forums and listening to most the podcast and have a question.
Episode 18, 84, and 14 from the old premeds podcast have some general information regarding my situation.
Episode 302 - 7:30 in also have some information.
In these episodes it was discussed about online BA/BS programs and how cautious an applicant should be when pursuing online degrees.
My situation BLUF:
29 y/o AD USAF Medic (IDMT-P) <Independent Duty Medical Technician - Paramedic> 9 years in 2 left in current enlistment. Access to 4 year institution and Community college, currently pursuing online bachelors with 10 classes left. 3.5GPA NO science courses.
Should I:
Continue my bachelors online and get my pre-reqs done at community college? Since i am so close and can finish my pre-reqs in 2 years as well as this would be practically free.
Continue my bachelors online, do courses at a 4 year institution (more expensive and would require some loans)
Discontinue form my online bachelors apply to a 4 year finish in 3 years. Still take some courses at a community college due to the price difference.
Any assistance is greatly appreciated regarding this subject.

Late reply…if you finish you any bachelor online you are able to apply to the militaries own PostBac program at Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences. Also your GI bill will pay for any postbac study. Look into Columbia. They will only charge you the max GI Bill payment so there is tuition is covered. Also the GI Bill will cover Med School until you use up all your time.