- By Lexi on March 16, 2016Read more
Kristina wasn’t a great high school student, and didn’t do well in community college. She gave up her dream until she finally pushed and will be a med student!
- By Ryan Gray, MD on March 2, 2016Read more
Christine is the former Dean of Admissions at UC Irvine and talks to us today about the biggest reason premeds get rejected and the steps to correct an app.
- By Ryan Gray, MD on February 3, 2016Read more
Danny is a nontraditional premed who shares his story about living in China for several years before coming back to the states and starting a postbac.
- By Ryan Gray, MD on January 20, 2016Read more
Ryan answers questions that have been emailed in and talks about his upcoming Medical School Interview book! Go to medschoointerviewbook.com for more info!
- By Ryan Gray, MD on January 19, 2016Read more
The medical school interview is a gatekeeper premeds will all face at some point. An interview offer is an incredible accomplishment and a prime opportunity to bring your application to life. Here are five questions you should first ask yourself before seated in front of the admissions committee. (Of...
- By Ryan Gray, MD on January 13, 2016Read more
Ryan answers a question from the Facebook Hangout about how to answer medical ethics questions and resources to help.