- By Ryan Gray, MD on November 11, 2015Read more
Jayme is currently a junior in undergrad and has an early acceptance to the ATSU Still Scholars Early Acceptance Program! That means no MCAT! Take a listen.
- By Ryan Gray, MD on October 14, 2015Read more
Dr. Strong has a very successful YouTube channel helping those in medicine understand some very difficult topics. He shares his top tips for premeds!
- By Ryan Gray, MD on September 16, 2015Read more
Ryan digs through the emails and Facebook posts to find the questions that you need to hear the answers to. If you have questions, check out our group.
- By Ryan Gray, MD on September 2, 2015Read more
Premed collaboration at it's finest. We jumped on Blab to talk with premeds about their questions and struggles. We talked about the MCAT, GPA and so much more!
- By Ryan Gray, MD on August 26, 2015Read more
Ashley joins Ryan to talk about her dedicated path to medical school. Now a medical student, she overcame 2 cycles of rejection, 2 masters, and a baby!
- By Ryan Gray, MD on August 19, 2015Read more
Ryan talk to Silvia about her LONG journey to medical school, including taking 11 years to complete her premed studies, battling depression and more! Listen now!