Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts
In this episode, Ryan starts the episode off with reciting the Hippocratic Oath, which they’re committed to recite every 50th episode.
Today, Allison joins Ryan on the podcast, joining forces together as MSHQ marks its 150th episode talking about the things they’ve learned so far and how they’ve applied them.
Here are the highlights of the conversation with Ryan and Allison:
The angst among physicians today
Medicine has not changed over the years but the things around us have
The need to be good healers amidst the bureaucracies
- Hearing from other people about their challenges and overcoming them
- The 15 people from The Academy who got into medical school.
- The relationship he has built with the podcast listeners, the episode guests, and the academy members
- Reading the reviews on iTunes
Cheers to 150 episodes and more!
Links and Other Resources
- Free MCAT Gift: Free 30+ page guide with tips to help you maximize your MCAT score and which includes discount codes for MCAT prep as well.
- Get us free on your device. Subscribe and listen to new episodes each week. Visit www.medicalschoolhq.net/listen
- Hang out with us over at medicalschoolhq.net/group. Click join and we’ll add you up to our private Facebook group. Share your successes and miseries with the rest of us.
- Check out our partner magazine, www.premedlife.com to learn more about awesome premed information.
- Blueprint MCAT (formerly Next Step Test Prep): Get one-on-one tutoring for the MCAT and maximize your score. Get $50 off their tutoring program when you mention that you heard about this on the podcast or through the MSHQ website.
- Listen to our podcast for free at iTunes: medicalschoolhq.net/itunes and leave us a review there!
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with me on Twitter @medicalschoolhq