Tulane University Secondary Essay Prompts
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
These prompts are from the 2019 Application Cycle.
- Briefly describe the reasons for your interest in Tulane University School of Medicine. (150 words)
- List any leadership positions, in clubs or organizations, you may have held during college. (100 words)
- Please list your hobbies and major non-academic interests. (150 words)
- Tulane University School of Medicine values the diversity of its patients, faculty, staff, and students. Do you identify with a particular group that you believe is underrepresented among medical professionals? These include groups oriented around, but not limited to: ethnicity, race, sexuality, religion, and economic background. (60 words-Optional)
- If you’ve already graduated from college there is another prompt: What have you been pursuing since graduation? (150 words)
Secondary Deadline: January 15, 2018
Secondary Fee: $125
FAP Waiver: Full Fee Waived
CASPer Required: Yes
Screens Applications: No
Accepts Application Updates: Yes/Portal
Tulane University School of Medicine Mission:
We improve human health and foster healthy communities through discovery and translation of the best science into clinical practice and education; to deliver the highest quality patient care and prepare the next generation of distinguished clinical and scientific leaders.
Tulane University School of Medicine Vision:
To be a distinctive, preeminent research-intensive medical school, transforming health through discovery, lifelong learning, and patient-centered health care.
Tulane University School of Medicine Values:
5 MOST POPULAR PODCASTS
DOWNLOAD FREE - Crush the MCAT with our MCAT Secrets eBook