prep, tips, tricks and comfort
RELATED POSTS & PODCASTS
We’ve covered the basics of the MCAT already. Follow the link to learn all about the MCAT.
Student – “What do I need to score on the MCAT to get into medical school?”
Test Prep Company – “For $2000, you can sign up for this package and you’ll do just fine.”
If I told you that you could get an MCAT score between 5-14 and still be accepted to medical school, would you believe me? More than likely you would laugh in my face and call me crazy. Read more and find out why I am not.
- Ensure all pre-med requirements will be met in your schedule. Remember, each medical school will have slightly different requirements. If there are certain med schools you are thinking about attending, please review their requirements. Here are the basic pre-med requirements that most medical schools require:
- Physics (1 year)
- General Chemistry (1 year)
- Organic Chemistry (1 year)
- Biology (1 year)
- English (D.O. schools require. Most M.D. schools recommend)
- Psychology (1 semester) – In Preparation of the 2015 MCAT
- Sociology (1 semester) – In Preparation of the 2015 MCAT
DOWNLOAD FREE - Crush the MCAT with our MCAT Secrets eBook