Geisel (Dartmouth) Secondary Essay Prompts
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
These prompts are from the 2021 Application Cycle and are unchanged from the previous cycle.
All prompts DO NOT have a character limit.
- Please indicate your plans for the upcoming year. | How To Answer Secondary Prompts About The Future
- Please share with us something about yourself that is not addressed elsewhere in your application and which could be helpful to the Admissions Committee as we review your file.
- Geisel school of medicine values social justice and diversity in all its forms. Reflect on a situation where you were the “other”. | How to Write About Diversity in Your Secondary Essays
Primary Deadline: November 1, 2020
Secondary Deadline: Unknown (Try to turn your secondaries around within two weeks after receiving)
Secondary Fee: $130
FAP Waiver: Full Fee Waived
CASPer Required: No
VITA Required: No
Screens Applications: No
Accepts Application Updates: Yes/Portal
Dartmouth Geisel School of Medicine Mission:
To improve the lives of the communities we serve through excellence in learning, discovery, and healing. To foster an inclusive, diverse community that reflects our world and addresses the most challenging issues in health care.
Dartmouth Geisel School of Medicine Vision:
- to be the medical school that sets the standard for educating physicians, scientists, and teachers to be leaders of change in creating a healthier, better world; and
- to build a diverse and inclusive community reflective of our world in order to enrich learning, foster innovation and help tackle the most vexing challenges in health care.
Dartmouth Geisel School of Medicine Values:
5 MOST POPULAR PODCASTS
DOWNLOAD FREE - Crush the MCAT with our MCAT Secrets eBook