Cooper (Rowan University) Secondary Essay Prompts
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
These prompts are from the 2019 Application Cycle.
- What makes you unique from other applicants to CMSRU, and how will you contribute to the diverse learning environment at CMSRU? (1000 characters)
- Reflect on how you will be able to relate to an underserved urban population. (1000 characters)
- Describe a challenging situation you faced and what you did to address it. (1000 characters)
- Discuss how you identify and respond to adversity or stress. (1500 characters)
Secondary Deadline: 2 weeks after the secondary application is received
Secondary Fee: $100
FAP Waiver: Full Fee Waived
CASPer Required: No
Screens Applications: Yes
Accepts Application Updates: No
Cooper Medical School of Rowan University Mission:
Cooper Medical School of Rowan University is committed to providing humanistic education in the art and science of medicine within a scientific and scholarly community in which inclusivity, excellence in patient care, innovative teaching, research, and service to our community are valued.
Cooper Medical School of Rowan University Vision:
Cooper Medical School of Rowan University will distinguish itself as an innovative leader in medical education and related research with emphasis on developing and validating comprehensive systems of healthcare for underserved populations as a model to address the challenges of accountable patient care in the 21st century and beyond.
Cooper Medical School of Rowan University Values:
- Personal Mentorship
- Collaboration and Mutual Respect
- Civic Responsibility
- Patient Advocacy
- Life-long learning
DOWNLOAD FREE - Crush the MCAT with our MCAT Secrets eBook