Tufts University Secondary Essay Prompts
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
These prompts are from the 2019 Application Cycle.
All prompts have a 1,000 character limit.
- Do you wish to include any comments (in addition to those already provided in your AMCAS application) to the Admissions Committee at Tufts University School of Medicine?
- Do you consider yourself a person who would contribute to the diversity of the student body of Tufts University School of Medicine?
- Do you have any withdrawals or repeated coursework listed on your transcript(s).
- Did you take any leaves of absence or significant breaks from your undergraduate education? Do not include time off after graduation.
Secondary Deadline: January 15, 2019
Secondary Fee: $130
FAP Waiver: Full Fee Waived
CASPer Required: No
Screens Applications: No
Accepts Application Updates: Yes/Portal
Tufts University School of Medicine Mission:
The mission of Tufts University School of Medicine is to educate a diverse body of students and advance medical knowledge in a dynamic and collaborative environment. We seek to foster the development of dedicated clinicians, scientists, public health professionals, and educators who will have a sustained positive impact on the health of individuals, communities, and the world.
Tufts University School of Medicine Values:
- Commitment to Excellence
To cultivate a perpetual spirit of inquiry and creativity, leading to outstanding evidence-based health care, rigorous research and scholarship, and inspired teaching.
- Commitment to Humanism
To relieve suffering and improve quality of life. To treat all people with compassion, respecting human dignity and autonomy.
- Commitment to Social Responsibility
To serve and advocate for all people, especially underserved and vulnerable patients and populations, by addressing social determinants of health, health equity, social justice, and stewardship of social resources.
- Commitment to Professionalism
To act in accordance with the highest standards of integrity, demonstrating personal accountability and resilience, collegiality and teamwork, and the pursuit of lifelong learning.
DOWNLOAD FREE - Crush the MCAT with our MCAT Secrets eBook