University of Nebraska Secondary Essay Prompts
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
These prompts are from the 2019 Application Cycle.
All prompts have a 1,000 character limit.
- Why do you want to attend the University of Nebraska College of Medicine?
Secondary Deadline: December 14, 2018
Secondary Fee: $70
FAP Waiver: Full Fee Waived
CASPer Required: No
Screens Applications: Yes
Accepts Application Updates:
University of Nebraska College of Medicine Mission:
The mission of the College of Medicine at the University of Nebraska Medical Center is to promote and improve the health of the citizens of Nebraska by advancing health and biomedical sciences through the highest quality education, patient care, research excellence and community service. We will pursue innovation and national and international leadership by:
- Preparing health sciences professionals for practicing tomorrow’s medicine and encouraging them to practice in Nebraska, including underserved communities.
- Targeting efforts in health and biomedical sciences research to support our strengths and our mission and to respond to the needs of the citizens of the state of Nebraska.
- Integrating education and research to foster cost effective health care and outreach programs.
- Providing equal opportunities for our students, faculty, staff and patients to achieve their full potential.
- Maintaining a distinguished faculty and providing resources to assure excellence in education, patient care and research programs.
DOWNLOAD FREE - Crush the MCAT with our MCAT Secrets eBook