Frank H. Netter MD Secondary Essay Prompts
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
These prompts are from the 2019 Application Cycle.
All prompts have a 150-word limit.
- What area of medicine do you envision yourself working in at the end of your training? What is shaping your vision?
- Please tell us something about yourself that is not captured in your application.
- Discuss a personal role model (someone you know; not a historical or public figure). What attributes does this person possess that you admire and strive to emulate?
- Which extracurricular activity is most important to you and why?
- What non-academic advice would you give to your younger self?
- Detail something about yourself (quality or non-academic accomplishment) that makes you extremely proud.
- Describe your most humbling non-academic experience, and how that experience will affect your interactions with your peers and patients.
Secondary Deadline: December 15, 2018
Secondary Fee: $100
FAP Waiver: Full Fee Waived
CASPer Required: No
Screens Applications: Yes
Accepts Application Updates: No
Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine Mission:
The Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine enables medical students to attain their highest personal and professional potential in a collaborative environment that fosters academic excellence, scholarship, lifelong learning, respect and inclusivity.
Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine Vision:
The Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine will be a model for educating diverse, patient-centered physicians who are partners and leaders in an inter-professional primary care workforce responsive to health care needs in the communities they serve.
DOWNLOAD FREE - Crush the MCAT with our MCAT Secrets eBook