Frank H. Netter MD Secondary Essay Prompts
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
These prompts are from the 2021 Application Cycle and are unchanged from the previous cycle.
All prompts have a 150-word limit.
- If you will not be enrolled as a full-time student, how will you be spending / intend to spend your time during your application year?
- What area of medicine do you envision yourself working in at the end of your training? What is shaping your vision? | How To Answer Secondary Prompts About The Future
- If there anything not captured in your application that you would like to share?
- What non-academic advice would you give to your younger self?
- Becoming a physician means dedicating yourself to a career of service. Discuss how you have cultivated a service mentality.
- Physicians are often called upon to play a leadership role within a health care team. Give an example of how you have developed your leadership skills.
- Discuss an experience you have undertaken outside of your comfort zone and detail why you sought out this particular experience. | How to Write About Your Obstacles, Challenges, and Problems in your Secondary Essays
Primary Deadline: December 1, 2021
Secondary Deadline: Unknown (Try to turn your secondaries around within two weeks after receiving)
Secondary Fee: $100
FAP Waiver: Full Fee Waived
CASPer Required: No
VITA Required: No
Screens Applications: Yes
Accepts Application Updates: No
Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine Mission:
The Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine enables medical students to attain their highest personal and professional potential in a collaborative environment that fosters academic excellence, scholarship, lifelong learning, respect and inclusivity.
Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine Vision:
The Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine will be a model for educating diverse, patient-centered physicians who are partners and leaders in an inter-professional primary care workforce responsive to health care needs in the communities they serve.