- By Ryan Gray, MD on August 19, 2015Read more
Ryan talk to Silvia about her LONG journey to medical school, including taking 11 years to complete her premed studies, battling depression and more! Listen now!
- By Ryan Gray, MD on August 5, 2015Read more
Ryan answers questions that were sent in by listeners like you! Calculating your premed GPA, raising your GPA after you have graduated, and MCAT prep are some.
- By Ryan Gray, MD on July 15, 2015Read more
Melissa, a non-trad, shares her journey as a burnt out premed to yoga instructor and world traveler to gaining acceptance to medical school starting this year.
- By Ryan Gray, MD on February 18, 2015Read more
Tom Peteet in an internal medicine resident who take a roundabout way to get to medical school. He shares his premed path with us and his plans for the future.
- By Ryan Gray, MD on November 5, 2014Read more
Neal was a minister, but wanted something different when he was interaction with others in medical environments. Listen to his journey back into school & more!
- By Ryan Gray, MD on April 23, 2014Read more
Carrie is finishing her 1st year of med school at the young age of 36. She started on her premed journey at 33 and is showing you why it's never too late!
- By Ryan Gray, MD on February 5, 2014Read more
Dr. Mark Kauffman is a PA turned DO. Find out why he made the career change and what you as a premed can learn if you can’t decide what path you want to take.