Chicago College at Midwestern University Secondary Essay Prompts
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
These prompts are from the 2021 Application Cycle and are unchanged from the previous cycle.
The questions are the same as the previous year.
All prompts have a 1,500 character limit.
- List any relative who is an osteopathic physician. | How to Answer Secondary Prompts Specific To Osteopathy
- Why do you believe CCOM would provide you with the type of osteopathic medical education you are seeking? | How to Answer Secondary Prompts about “Why Us”
- Why should CCOM accept you into this year’s class? | How to Answer “Why Should We Accept You?” in Your Secondaries
- CV or Resume is required.
Primary Deadline: January 1, 2021
Secondary Deadline: Unknown (Try to turn your secondaries around within two weeks after receiving)
Secondary Fee: $50
FAP Waiver: Full Fee Waived
CASPer Required: No
VITA Required: No
Screens Applications: Yes
Accepts Application Updates:
Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern University Mission:
CCOM educates osteopathic physicians to provide compassionate quality care, promote the practice of osteopathic medicine and lifelong learning, research and service.
Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern University Values:
- Practice and Application of the Osteopathic Philosphy
5 MOST POPULAR PODCASTS
DOWNLOAD FREE - Crush the MCAT with our MCAT Secrets eBook