Des Moines University Secondary Essay Prompts
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
These prompts are from the 2019 Application Cycle.
- There are no secondary essay prompts at this time.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2019
Secondary Fee: None
FAP Waiver: N/A
CASPer Required: Optional
Screens Applications: Straight To Interview
Accepts Application Updates:
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine Mission:
To improve lives in our global community by educating diverse groups of highly competent and compassionate health professionals.
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine Vision:
Des Moines University will:
- Emerge as a national leader in healthcare education with vision and focus on training the health care leaders and workforce of the future
- Be a cultivator of distinctive faculty and student researchers who discover and disseminate new knowledge
- Provide high-quality patient care and educational experiences dedicated to improving health and wellness
- Be a leader in community service and will convene key stakeholders, coalitions and partners on policy issues to support the well-being of our community
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine Values:
DOWNLOAD FREE - Crush the MCAT with our MCAT Secrets eBook