Eastern Virginia Secondary Essay Prompts
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
These prompts are from the 2021 Application Cycle and are unchanged from the previous cycle.
All prompts have a 2,000 character limit.
- Briefly describe your exposure to medicine.
- What do you think you will like best about being a physician?
- What do you think you will like least about being a physician?
- Describe yourself and your medical career as you see it ten years from now. | How To Answer Secondary Prompts About The Future
- Please indicate your reasons for applying to EVMS. | How to Answer Secondary Prompts about “Why Us”
Primary Deadline: November 15, 2020
Secondary Deadline: Unknown (Try to turn your secondaries around within two weeks after receiving)
Secondary Fee: $100
FAP Waiver: Full Fee Waived
CASPer Required: No
VITA Required: No
Screens Applications: Yes
Accepts Application Updates:
Eastern Virginia Medical School Mission:
Eastern Virginia Medical School is an academic health center dedicated to achieving excellence in medical and health professions education, research and patient care. We value creating and fostering a diverse and cohesive faculty, professional staff and student body as the surest way to achieve our mission. Adhering to the highest ethical standards, we will strive to improve the health of our community and to be recognized as a national center of intellectual and clinical strength in medicine and Health Professions. Our commitment to ensuring institutional effectiveness is demonstrated by the continuous assessment processes we use to improve program performance and student learning outcomes.
Eastern Virginia Medical School Vision:
Eastern Virginia Medical School will be recognized as the most community-oriented school of medicine and health professions in the United States.
Eastern Virginia Medical School Values:
- Excellence: We determine with our stakeholders what is valuable and hold ourselves to high performance standards that fulfill our promises.
- Collegiality: We serve our community and one another, building strong and mutually supportive relationships. We work as a cooperative, united team to further our purposes of education, research and patient care.
- Integrity: We strive to maintain the highest ethical standards and accept accountability for all we do and say.
5 MOST POPULAR PODCASTS
DOWNLOAD FREE - Crush the MCAT with our MCAT Secrets eBook