Indiana University Secondary Essay Prompts
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
These prompts are from the 2019 Application Cycle.
- There are no secondary essay prompts at this time. If you are selected to interview they will send you a request for Supplemental and IUPUI Graduate Office materials.
Secondary Deadline: N/A
Secondary Fee: $65
FAP Waiver: No
CASPer Required: No
Screens Applications: Yes
Accepts Application Updates:
Indiana University School of Medicine Mission:
It is the mission of Indiana University School of Medicine to advance health in the state of Indiana and beyond by promoting innovation and excellence in education, research and patient care.
Indiana University School of Medicine Vision:
IU School of Medicine will lead the transformation of health care through quality, innovation and education and make Indiana one of the nation’s healthiest states.
Indiana University School of Medicine Values:
- Excellence that is reflected in the innovative conduct and advancement of education, research and patient care.
- Respect for individuals who are affiliated with, or come in contact with, Indiana University School of Medicine: staff, students, residents, fellows, faculty, staff, partners, communities, patients and families.
- Integrity that embraces the very highest standards of ethical behavior and exemplary moral character.
- Diversity that is reflected in actions that appreciate all individuals.
- Cooperation that is manifested by collegial communication and collaboration.
5 MOST POPULAR PODCASTS
DOWNLOAD FREE - Crush the MCAT with our MCAT Secrets eBook