Kansas City University Secondary Essay Prompts
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
These prompts are from the 2021 Application Cycle and are unchanged from the previous cycle.
All prompts have a 2,500 character limit.
- What are you currently doing to maintain your academic knowledge?
- Describe a time when you experienced failure. What did you learn about yourself from this experience? | How to Write About Your Obstacles, Challenges, and Problems in your Secondary Essays
- We are often too busy to plan future activities. Describe a time when you were so busy you had to react to situations rather than plan for them.
Primary Deadline: March 1, 2021
Secondary Deadline: Unknown (Try to turn your secondaries around within two weeks after receiving)
Secondary Fee: $60
FAP Waiver: Full Fee Waived
CASPer Required: No
VITA Required: No
Screens Applications: Yes
Accepts Application Updates:
Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic Medicine Mission:
The College of Osteopathic Medicine prepares students to become highly competent, caring and compassionate osteopathic physicians who demonstrate the highest level of professionalism, ethics and sensitivity to the diverse personal and cultural contexts in which care is delivered. We are committed to the service of humanity and the advancement of knowledge through a collaborative environment that provides distinctive osteopathic clinical training and fosters excellence in education, research and scholarly activity, and lifelong learning.
Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic Medicine Vision:
The College of Osteopathic Medicine is recognized as a leader in osteopathic medical education and health care by exceeding standards of academic and clinical achievement.
Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic Medicine Values:
- Integrity | Demonstrating respect, honesty and professionalism
- Compassion | Caring for students, patients, colleagues and all humanity
- Excellence | Achieving quality in all that we do
- Collaboration | Working with others to recognize diverse perspectives and achieve mutual goals
- Intellectual Curiosity | Pursuing personal and professional growth
- Innovation | Embracing new practices to improve outcomes
- Heritage | Remain true to our Midwestern values and the guiding principles of osteopathic medicine
5 MOST POPULAR PODCASTS
DOWNLOAD FREE - Crush the MCAT with our MCAT Secrets eBook