Oklahoma State University Secondary Application
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
Prompts have been updated June 2023. (Older essays, if available are below)
- What has been your most humbling experience and how will that experience affect your interactions with your peers and patients? (300 words)
- Is there any additional information you would like the college to know about you? (500 words)
Primary Deadline: Usually around Feb 28th
Secondary Deadline: Usually around Mar 30th
Secondary Fee: $65
FAP Waiver: Full Fee Waived
Casper Required: Yes
PREview Required: No
Screens Applications: Yes
Accepts Application Updates: Yes
Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine Mission:
Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine educates osteopathic primary care physicians with an emphasis on serving rural and underserved Oklahoma.
Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine Vision:
Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine will be recognized for
- Fulfilling the health care needs of rural and underserved Oklahoma
- Producing graduates who are dedicated, effective, and compassionate community leaders
- Providing excellent care and health-related community service
- Being a leader and innovator in education
- Being the medical school of choice
- Why do you wish to attend OSU College of Osteopathic Medicine?
How to Answer Secondary Prompts about “Why Us”
- What is your most important relationship or who is the most influential person in your life and why?
- Is there any additional information you would like the college to know about you?