Oklahoma State University Secondary Application
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
These prompts are from the 2019 Application Cycle.
All prompts have a 300-word limit.
- Why do you wish to attend OSU College of Osteopathic Medicine?
How to Answer Secondary Prompts about “Why Us”
- What is your most important relationship or who is the most influential person in your life and why?
- Is there any additional information you would like the college to know about you?
Secondary Deadline: March 30, 2019
Secondary Fee: $65
FAP Waiver: Full Fee Waived
CASPer Required: Yes
Screens Applications: No
Accepts Application Updates: Yes
Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine Mission:
Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine educates osteopathic primary care physicians with an emphasis on serving rural and underserved Oklahoma.
Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine Vision:
Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine will be recognized for
- Fulfilling the health care needs of rural and underserved Oklahoma
- Producing graduates who are dedicated, effective, and compassionate community leaders
- Providing excellent care and health-related community service
- Being a leader and innovator in education
- Being the medical school of choice
5 MOST POPULAR PODCASTS
DOWNLOAD FREE - Crush the MCAT with our MCAT Secrets eBook