University of Oklahoma Secondary Essay Prompts
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
- There are no secondary essay prompts at this time unless you are applying to the Tulsa SCM Track.
Primary Deadline: Usually around Oct 15th
Secondary Deadline: Usually around Nov 1st
Secondary Fee: $85
FAP Waiver: Full Fee Waived
Casper Required: No
PREview Required: Yes
Screens Applications: No
Accepts Application Updates: Yes
The University of Oklahoma College of Medicine Mission:
Our mission is leading health care – in patient care, education and research. Through our combined efforts, we strive to improve the lives of all people.
The University of Oklahoma College of Medicine Vision:
Our vision is to be the premier health system for advancing medical care, education and research in the state, and to be among the leaders nationally.
The University of Oklahoma College of Medicine Values:
- We believe that caring for our patients must be at the center of all we do.
- We act with honesty and integrity.
- We respect our colleagues and co-workers.
- We magnify our effectiveness through teamwork.
- We improve continually through harnessing innovation and encouraging high performance.
- We believe in open and effective communication.
- We are committed to providing outstanding educational programs.
- We will be a leader in the advancement of basic, translational and clinical research.
- We embrace our social responsibilities with pride.