Rowan University Secondary Essay Prompts
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
Prompts have been updated June 2023. (Older essays, if available are below)
- Please select the checkbox(es) that most adequately describes your campus and/or curriculum preferences below.
Explain why SGL or PBL.
- Please identify your area of professional interest below (i.e. Family Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics, etc.)
- How did you learn about osteopathic medicine and why is it a good fit for you?
- Explain why you are interested in attending Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine:
- Please describe any significant barriers or challenges you may have overcome in the pursuit of your personal/professional goals:
Primary Deadline: Usually around Feb 1st
Secondary Deadline: Usually around Feb 15th
Secondary Fee: $90
FAP Waiver: Full Fee Waived
Casper Required: No
Screens Applications: No
Accepts Application Updates:
Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine Mission:
The Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine is dedicated to providing excellence in both undergraduate and graduate medical education, research and health care for New Jersey and the nation.
An emphasis on primary health care and community health services reflects the School’s osteopathic philosophy, with specialty care and centers of excellence demonstrating our commitment to innovation and quality in all endeavors.
The School seeks to develop clinically-skillful, compassionate and culturally-competent physicians from diverse backgrounds, who are prepared to become leaders in their communities.
Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine Vision:
At RowanSOM, we strive to be the best osteopathic medical school in the nation by providing a premier, dynamic, academic environment that attracts and nurtures outstanding faculty, staff and students who are dedicated to our mission to promote health and treat illness.
Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine Values: