Universidad Central Del Caribe Secondary Essay Prompts
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
- There are no secondary essay prompts at this time.
Primary Deadline: December 15, 2020
Secondary Deadline: Unknown (Try to turn your secondaries around within two weeks after receiving)
Secondary Fee: $200
FAP Waiver: No
CASPer Required: No
VITA Required: No
Accepts Application Updates:
Universidad Central Del Caribe School of Medicine Mission:
To form competent diverse health professionals with an excellent academic preparation within a humanistic and holistic framework. Our guiding principle is to ensure that our graduates possess a strong sense of professionalism and commitment to their social duties and to offer service to Puerto Rico and Hispanic communities in the mainland.
Universidad Central Del Caribe School of Medicine Vision:
To be a School of Medicine that pursues the highest standards of excellence in education, research and clinical services, intrinsically committed to our community and societal needs.
Universidad Central Del Caribe School of Medicine Values:
- Excellence: providing superior education, patient care and research.
- Promoting the highest standards in the acquisition of knowledge, skills and professionalism.
- Providing our students with integrated knowledge in the sciences basic to medicine; teaching the skills of critical thinking and analysis, the use of evidence-based practices, as well as other technologies, while conveying attitudes of compassion and respect for human dignity and a profound sense of ethics.
- Altruism: unselfish, humanistic, considerate concern for the welfare of others.
- Serving the public interest by providing quality health care, research programs, and education in accordance with the community’s health concerns and our societal needs.
- Respect for others: regard for the feelings, wishes, rights, or traditions of others through the appreciation of diversity, professionalism, courtesy and compassion.
- Embracing and assuring an environment of respect for the rich diversity of the human race and the understanding of the impact of these differences in health and disease.
- Any member of our community cannot respect others without first having self-respect, which includes presenting a professional image, being courteous and compassionate and having the ethics and convictions necessary to uphold what they believe is right.
- Scholarship: characterized by the mastery over a discipline through long study.
- Developing and maintaining a student-centered educational environment conducive to the development of life-long learning and problem-solving skills.
- Innovation: discover new ideas and develop cutting-edge knowledge.
- The enrichment and enhancement of knowledge through strengthening a creative environment that fosters the development of research in the biomedical, clinical and psychosocial sciences with an orientation toward the health needs of our community.
- Building stronger and more capable individuals through inclusivity and collaboration, showing the value of failure and the consideration/management of risks and opportunities through the application of evidence based approaches, since the ultimate responsibility for the health and wellbeing of patients and/or research projects resides within them.
5 MOST POPULAR PODCASTS
DOWNLOAD FREE - Crush the MCAT with our MCAT Secrets eBook