University at Buffalo Jacobs Secondary Essay Prompts
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
These prompts are from the 2019 Application Cycle.
- There are no secondary prompts at this time.
Secondary Deadline: December 15, 2018
Secondary Fee: $65
FAP Waiver: Full Fee Waived
CASPer Required: No
Screens Applications: No
Accepts Application Updates:
Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences at University at Buffalo Mission:
To advance health and wellness across the life span for the people of New York and the world through the education of tomorrow’s leaders in health care and biomedical sciences, innovative research and outstanding clinical care.
Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences at University at Buffalo Vision:
Develop and inspire exceptional physicians and scientists through transformative education.
Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences at University at Buffalo Values:
- Pioneer new approaches in health care practice, education and research.
- Integrate diverse perspectives and contributions from the communities in which we work, live and learn.
- Create and implement innovative solutions that advance medicine and improve health.
- Through teamwork, multiply the impact of our work for the greatest possible benefit.
- Pursue excellence and adhere to the highest standards in all endeavors.
5 MOST POPULAR PODCASTS
DOWNLOAD FREE - Crush the MCAT with our MCAT Secrets eBook