University of Cincinnati Secondary Essay Prompts
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
These prompts are from the 2021 Application Cycle and are unchanged from the previous cycle.
All prompts have a 2,000 character limit.
- Briefly describe what specific resources or opportunities offered by the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine you intend to utilize as a medical student and explain how these are consistent with your own interests. Please consider the uniqueness of our opportunities, our institution, our city, or our mission. | How to Write About How You Fit a Medical School’s Mission
- The University of Cincinnati is highly committed to selecting and cultivating students who can transform the field of medicine through the use of their distinct talents and attributes. Please tell us how you offer “diversity of thought” to our incoming class. Please also consider sharing unique, personally important, and/or challenging factors in your background that represent the diversity that you bring. | How to Write About Diversity in Your Secondary Essays
Primary Deadline: November 1, 2021
Secondary Deadline: Unknown (Try to turn your secondaries around within two weeks after receiving)
Secondary Fee: $100
FAP Waiver: Full Fee Waived
CASPer Required: No
VITA Required: No
Screens Applications: No
Accepts Application Updates: Yes/Portal
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine Mission:
Our mission is to improve health for all through:
- Personalized care embracing best clinical practices
- Innovative interdisciplinary research
- Premier clinical and scientific training
- Creative community partnerships
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine Vision:
Through collaboration and innovation, we will be the leader in improving the health of our local and global community.