University of Cincinnati Secondary Essay Prompts
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
These prompts are from the 2019 Application Cycle.
All prompts have a 2,000 character limit.
- Briefly describe what specific resources or opportunities offered by the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine you intend to utilize as a medical student and explain how these are consistent with your own interests. Please consider the uniqueness of our opportunities, our institution, our city, or our mission.
- The University of Cincinnati is highly committed to selecting and cultivating students who can transform the field of medicine through the use of their distinct talents and attributes. Please tell us how you offer “diversity of thought” to our incoming class. Please also consider sharing unique, personally important, and/or challenging factors in your background that represent the diversity that you bring.
Secondary Deadline: November 16, 2018
Secondary Fee: $100
FAP Waiver: Full Fee Waived
CASPer Required: No
Screens Applications: No
Accepts Application Updates: Yes/Portal
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine Mission:
Our mission is to improve health for all through:
- Personalized care embracing best clinical practices
- Innovative interdisciplinary research
- Premier clinical and scientific training
- Creative community partnerships
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine Vision:
Through collaboration and innovation, we will be the leader in improving the health of our local and global community.
5 MOST POPULAR PODCASTS
DOWNLOAD FREE - Crush the MCAT with our MCAT Secrets eBook