University of Louisville Secondary Essay Prompts
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
These prompts are from the 2019 Application Cycle.
All prompts have a 500 character limit.
- If you are an out of state student, please explain your interest in attending the University of Louisville School of Medicine.
- How well did your high school prepare you for college?
- What determined your choice of college(s)?
- How do you assess your college record?
- Please describe any circumstances adversely affecting your academic performance.
- Please discuss your research experience, including any publications and/or curriculum vitae.
- Foreign Travel
- Interests & Hobbies
- Describe any other areas in which you possess interest, expertise or skill. E.g., musicianship of a professional caliber, published writing, language spoken fluently, union level in trades, certification in other professional areas, scouting, etc. (Maximum of 500 characters)
- What career(s) would you probably consider if you could not be a physician?
- How do you see yourself practicing medicine after residency training? (Please include choice of medical practice and location)
- Discuss briefly why you have decided to pursue a M.D. degree program.
Secondary Deadline: December 31, 2018
Secondary Fee: $75
FAP Waiver: Full Fee Waived
CASPer Required: No
Screens Applications: Yes
Accepts Application Updates: No
University of Louisville School of Medicine Mission:
Our mission is to improve the health of our patients and our communities through excellence and leadership in education, clinical care, research, and community engagement.
DOWNLOAD FREE - Crush the MCAT with our MCAT Secrets eBook