University of Louisville Secondary Essay Prompts
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
These prompts are from the 2021 Application Cycle and are unchanged from the previous cycle.
All prompts have a 500 character limit.
- If you are an out of state student, please explain your interest in attending the University of Louisville School of Medicine. | How to Answer Secondary Prompts about “Why Us”
- How well did your high school prepare you for college?
- What determined your choice of college(s)?
- How do you assess your college record?
- Please describe any circumstances adversely affecting your academic performance.
- Please discuss your research experience, including any publications and/or curriculum vitae.
- Foreign Travel
- Interests & Hobbies
- Describe any other areas in which you possess interest, expertise or skill. E.g., musicianship of a professional caliber, published writing, language spoken fluently, union level in trades, certification in other professional areas, scouting, etc. (Maximum of 500 characters)
- What career(s) would you probably consider if you could not be a physician? } How to Write About Career Changes in Your Secondary Essays
- How do you see yourself practicing medicine after residency training? (Please include choice of medical practice and location) | How To Answer Secondary Prompts About The Future
- Discuss briefly why you have decided to pursue a M.D. degree program.
Primary Deadline: November 1, 2020
Secondary Deadline: Unknown (Try to turn your secondaries around within two weeks after receiving)
Secondary Fee: $75
FAP Waiver: Full Fee Waived
CASPer Required: No
VITA Required: Yes
Screens Applications: Yes
Accepts Application Updates: No
University of Louisville School of Medicine Mission:
Our mission is to improve the health of our patients and our communities through excellence and leadership in education, clinical care, research, and community engagement.
5 MOST POPULAR PODCASTS
DOWNLOAD FREE - Crush the MCAT with our MCAT Secrets eBook