University of Puerto Rico Secondary Essay Prompts
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
- There are no secondary essay prompts at this time.
Primary Deadline: December 1, 2021
Secondary Deadline: Unknown (Try to turn your secondaries around within two weeks after receiving)
Secondary Fee: $20
FAP Waiver: No
CASPer Required: No
VITA Required: No
Accepts Application Updates:
University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine Mission:
The mission of the UPR School of Medicine is to:
- Provide quality education for diverse and competent biomedical sciences researchers and physicians with the scientific, professional and ethical knowledge, skills and attitudes needed to provide excellent health services, with empathy and humanism, at the forefront of technology.
- Generate new knowledge through biomedical, clinical, translational and community research to promote and seek solutions to local and global health problems.
- Provide quality inter-professional health care services while contributing to the formulation of public policy in health sciences and education in Puerto Rico.
University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine Vision:
The UPR School of Medicine envisions itself as a model and administratively sound institution, recognized as a leader in medical education, biomedical research and health care services, that directly impacts how health services are offered and healthcare problems are addressed for the people of PR while acting as senior advisor to the government, other institutions and the community at large.
University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine Values:
- Teaching of excellence that transmits knowledge, ethics and professionalism, with a cutting-edge education and meeting the highest quality standards.
- Delivery of excellent clinical and preventive services without discrimination, sensitive to the needs of the people of our communities and geared toward the elimination of disparities.
- The search of scientific knowledge through the promotion of basic, translational, clinical and community research to improve the health of the people in Puerto Rico and worldwide.
- Leadership exercised with transparency, dedication, professionalism, integrity, honesty, ethics, respect for diversity, creativity, and humanism, and accountability for resources received.