Campbell University Secondary Essay Prompts
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
Prompts have been updated April 2023. (Older essays, if available are below)
- Briefly describe how your career goals align with the CUSOM Mission
- What three qualities will you bring to CUSOM which will enhance the overall climate of our school? How do these qualities align with the CUSOM mission?
- Osteopathic medicine parallels allopathic medicine but has distinct principles and practices. Which of these principles and practices are of greatest interest to you and why?
Primary Deadline: March 1, 2021
Secondary Deadline: Unknown (Try to turn your secondaries around within two weeks after receiving)
Secondary Fee: $50
FAP Waiver: Full Fee Waived
CASPer Required: No
VITA Required: No
Screens Applications: Yes
Accepts Application Updates:
Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine Mission:
The mission of the Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine (CUSOM) is to educate and prepare community–based osteopathic physicians in a Christian environment to care for the rural and underserved populations in North Carolina, the Southeastern United States and the nation.
Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine Values:
Our faculty, staff and students value teamwork, leadership, professionalism, integrity, diversity, and the ethical treatment of all humanity.
Former Prompts (before 23-24 cycle)
- Briefly describe how you are a good fit for the CUSOM Mission. | How to Write About How You Fit a Medical School’s Mission
- What five qualities do you feel you bring to CUSOM that would enhance the overall climate of our school?
- Osteopathic medicine parallels allopathic medicine but has principles and practices that are distinct. Which of these principles and practices are of greatest interest to you and why? | How to Answer Secondary Prompts Specific To Osteopathy
- Have you submitted an application to another medical school within the last two years? If so, to what medical school(s) did you apply, and what improvements have you made to your application? Have you ever applied to CUSOM? | How to Write About Being a Reapplicant in Secondary Essays