Morehouse Secondary Essay Prompts
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
Prompts have been updated May 2023. (Older essays, if available are below)
- What percent of your professional time do you anticipate devoting to:
- Briefly explain the reasons for your selections in the Perceptions of Your Medical Career Section.
– This prompt is based on your answer to this question: Identify the one type of medical career listed below to which you may wish to devote the majority of your professional efforts: Primary Care, Other Specialty Care, Research/Teaching, Undecided
- Type a brief statement setting forth the key motivational factors in your decision to apply to Morehouse School of Medicine and any information about yourself you feel would be of interest to the Committee of Admissions in the consideration of your application.
Primary Deadline: Usually around Dec 1st
Secondary Deadline: Unknown (Try to turn your secondaries around within two weeks after receiving)
Secondary Fee: $50
FAP Waiver: Full Fee Waived
CASPer Required: No
VITA Required: Yes
Screens Applications: Yes
Accepts Application Updates:
Morehouse School of Medicine Mission:
The mission of the Morehouse School of Medicine Physician Assistant Program is to lead the creation and advancement of health equity by empowering and educating the next generation of physician assistants to achieve academic, personal, and professional success and become committed life-long learners who will provide compassionate, high quality, patient-centered care to meet the primary health care needs of the urban and rural underserved populations in Georgia and the nation.
Morehouse School of Medicine Values:
Former Prompts (before 23-24 cycle)
- Type a statement setting forth the key motivational factors in your decision to apply to Morehouse and any information about yourself you feel would be of interest to the Committee on Admission in the consideration of your application. Please keep the response to about one page (You may want to type your answer in a Word Processor while you are off-line and paste your response here). | How to Answer “Why Should We Accept You?” in Your Secondaries
- What percent of your professional time do you anticipate devoting to (Administrative, teaching, patient care, research)? In which size community do you think you would like to practice? (Large metropolitan, small city, large town, small town/rural area/reservation). Briefly, explain the reasons for your selections (No word limit).