Rowan University Secondary Essay Prompts
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
These prompts are from the 2019 Application Cycle.
Prompts below have a 1,000-word limit.
- How did you learn about osteopathic medicine and why is it a good fit for you?
- Explain why you are interested in attending Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Please describe any significant barriers or challenges you may have overcome in the pursuit of your personal/professional goals.
Prompts below have a 500-word limit.
- Why are you interested in PBL?
- Why do you think you would be a good fit for PBL?
Secondary Deadline: February 15, 2019
Secondary Fee: $90
FAP Waiver: Full Fee Waived
CASPer Required: No
Screens Applications: No
Accepts Application Updates:
Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine Mission:
The Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine is dedicated to providing excellence in both undergraduate and graduate medical education, research and health care for New Jersey and the nation.
An emphasis on primary health care and community health services reflects the School’s osteopathic philosophy, with specialty care and centers of excellence demonstrating our commitment to innovation and quality in all endeavors.
The School seeks to develop clinically-skillful, compassionate and culturally-competent physicians from diverse backgrounds, who are prepared to become leaders in their communities.
Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine Vision:
At RowanSOM, we strive to be the best osteopathic medical school in the nation by providing a premier, dynamic, academic environment that attracts and nurtures outstanding faculty, staff and students who are dedicated to our mission to promote health and treat illness.
Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine Values:
5 MOST POPULAR PODCASTS
DOWNLOAD FREE - Crush the MCAT with our MCAT Secrets eBook