Lincoln Memorial University DeBusk Secondary Essay Prompts
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
These prompts are from the 2019 Application Cycle.
- The secondary prompt is included in the primary application.
Secondary Deadline: March 15, 2019
Secondary Fee: $50
FAP Waiver: Full Fee Waived
CASPer Required: No
Screens Applications: No
Accepts Application Updates:
Lincoln Memorial University DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine Mission:
To prepare outstanding osteopathic physicians who are committed to the premise that the cornerstone of meaningful existence is service to humanity. The mission of LMU-DCOM is achieved by:
- Graduating Doctors of Osteopathic Medicine;
- Providing a values-based learning community as the context for teaching, research and service;
- Serving the health and wellness needs of people within both the Appalachian region and beyond;
- Focusing on enhanced access to comprehensive health care for underserved communities;
- Investing in quality academic programs supported by superior faculty and technology;
- Embracing compassionate, patient-centered care that values diversity, public service and leadership as an enduring commitment to professionalism and the highest ethical standards;
- Participating in the growth, development and maintenance of graduate medical education.
5 MOST POPULAR PODCASTS
DOWNLOAD FREE - Crush the MCAT with our MCAT Secrets eBook