Lincoln Memorial University DeBusk Secondary Essay Prompts
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
These prompts are from the 2021 Application Cycle and are unchanged from the previous cycle.
- Medical school requires a huge commitment in time and energy. How have you prepared for this commitment? – OR – If you are a re-applicant, please tell us what have done to strengthen your application. | How to Write About Being a Reapplicant in Secondary Essays
- (optional) Is there anything you want the admissions committee to know that you haven’t explained in your AACOMAS application?
Primary Deadline: March 15, 2021
Secondary Deadline: Unknown (Try to turn your secondaries around within two weeks after receiving)
Secondary Fee: $50
FAP Waiver: Full Fee Waived
CASPer Required: No
VITA Required: No
Screens Applications: No
Accepts Application Updates: Unknown
Lincoln Memorial University DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine Mission:
To prepare outstanding osteopathic physicians who are committed to the premise that the cornerstone of meaningful existence is service to humanity. The mission of LMU-DCOM is achieved by:
- Graduating Doctors of Osteopathic Medicine;
- Providing a values-based learning community as the context for teaching, research and service;
- Serving the health and wellness needs of people within both the Appalachian region and beyond;
- Focusing on enhanced access to comprehensive health care for underserved communities;
- Investing in quality academic programs supported by superior faculty and technology;
- Embracing compassionate, patient-centered care that values diversity, public service and leadership as an enduring commitment to professionalism and the highest ethical standards;
- Participating in the growth, development and maintenance of graduate medical education.
5 MOST POPULAR PODCASTS
DOWNLOAD FREE - Crush the MCAT with our MCAT Secrets eBook