Oakland University William Beaumont Secondary Essay Prompts
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
These prompts are from the 2019 Application Cycle.
- If applicable, please describe any connections you have to the OUWB communities.
- How have your experiences serving others contributed to your personal growth?
- If you have already graduated, briefly summarize your activities since graduation.
- Is there anything you want the admissions committee to know about your qualifications for medical school that is not already represented in your application materials? Note: This space is provided for new information only, not to promote qualifications already highlighted in your other materials.
Secondary Deadline: December 15, 2018
Secondary Fee: $75
FAP Waiver: Full Fee Waived
CASPer Required: No
Screens Applications: Yes
Accepts Application Updates: Yes
Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine Mission:
The Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine is a collaborative, diverse, inclusive, and technologically advanced learning community, dedicated to enabling students to become skillful, ethical, and compassionate physicians, inquisitive scientists who are invested in the scholarship of discovery, and dynamic and effective medical educators.
Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine Vision:
The Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine will be recognized by its students and faculty members – and by their peers in the global medical community – as a premier educational environment for individuals to become physicians and to study medicine throughout their lives, to transform the practice of medicine through research, and to lead in promoting, maintaining, and restoring health to individuals and communities served by the school and its graduates.
Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine Values:
We are a “School that cares” by having a safe and secure environment that treats everyone with respect, sensitivity, dignity, decency and empathy in all our endeavors.
- Partnership, Collaboration and Teamwork:
We are dedicated to collegiality, collaboration, teamwork, and mutual respect as enthusiastically we work together within and across organizational boundaries in pursuit of our mission.
We pursue all avenues to energize and encourage creativity while cultivating and nurturing the school environment to foster the unique talents of our students, staff and faculty.
We value honesty, integrity and ethical conduct in dealing with our students, patients, faculty, staff and the community we serve.
- Quest for Excellence:
We commit to doing the best for everyone who interacts with the school by always striving to build upon and enhance what already has been achieved.
5 MOST POPULAR PODCASTS
DOWNLOAD FREE - Crush the MCAT with our MCAT Secrets eBook