Wayne State University Secondary Essay Prompts
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
These prompts are from the 2019 Application Cycle.
- Why do you wish to pursue your medical education at Wayne State University School of Medicine? (1000 characters)
- Medical School is very time consuming, and you are going to have to eliminate some current activities. What three activities are most important for you to continue while in medical school? Why? (1000 characters)
- Give an example of a project to which you gave sustained effort. How were you involved in the leadership of this project? (1000 characters)
- Please only answer this question if you are a re-applicant. The response is limited to a maximum of 1500 characters, including spaces. What academic, employment, volunteer experiences have you been engaged in since your last application to medical school? How does your current application differ from your previous application?
- Please only answer this question if you were ever the recipient of an institutional action. The response is limited to a maximum of 1500 characters, including spaces. Fully the circumstances that resulted in the disciplinary institutional action citation noted on your AMCAS application. What lasting lessons have you learned from the experience?
Secondary Deadline: Not Provided
Secondary Fee: $100
FAP Waiver: Full Fee Waived
CASPer Required: No
Screens Applications: No
Accepts Application Updates:
Wayne State University School of Medicine Mission:
We will educate a diverse student body in an urban setting and within a culture of inclusion, through high quality education, clinical excellence, pioneering research, local investment in our community and innovative technology, to prepare physician and biomedical scientific leaders to achieve health and wellness for our society.
Wayne State University School of Medicine Vision:
Wayne State University School of Medicine faculty and staff will graduate a diverse group of physicians and biomedical scientists who will transform the promise of equal health into a reality for all.
DOWNLOAD FREE - Crush the MCAT with our MCAT Secrets eBook