University of Texas Medical Branch Secondary Essay Prompts
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
There is no secondary application for this school.
Secondary Deadline: N/A
Secondary Fee: N/A
FAP Waiver: N/A
CASPer Required: Yes
Screens Applications: N/A
Accepts Application Updates: No
University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine Mission:
UTMB will strive to create tomorrow’s medicine today by discovery and application of new knowledge, and by inspiring lifelong learning and clinical excellence. We will accomplish this mission through innovative leadership and a steadfast commitment to scholarship and service excellence by:
- Educating and inspiring skilled physicians and scientists who are dedicated to lifelong learning and reflect the diversity of the people whom we serve.
- Enhancing the well-being of our global community by expanding the frontiers of our basic and applied scientific knowledge and its translation from the bench to the bedside.
- Improving the health of all individuals by providing outstanding evidence-based, compassionate, culturally fluent patient care, which recognizes the utmost importance of human interest, values and dignity.
- Sharing our talents to form partnerships with others–individuals, communities, governments, foundations, schools/universities and industries–in the service of our community, our state and the world.
University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine Vision:
Our vision is to achieve international recognition as one of the “BESST”* medical schools in the United States.
* “Building Excellent Scholarship and Service Together”