Sidney Kimmel at Thomas Jefferson University Secondary Essay Prompts
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
These prompts are from the 2019 Application Cycle.
All prompts have a 4, 000 character limit.
- If there is any additional information you would like to provide please include it in the box below.
Secondary Deadline: January 1, 2019
Secondary Fee: $80
FAP Waiver: Full Fee Waived
CASPer Required: No
Screens Applications: No
Accepts Application Updates: Yes/Email
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University Mission:
Sidney Kimmel Medical College is committed to: educating physicians who will form and lead the integrated healthcare delivery and research teams of tomorrow; discovering new knowledge that will define the future of clinical care through investigation from the laboratory to the bedside, and into the community; and setting the standard for quality, compassionate and efficient patient care for our community and for the nation. Jefferson recognizes that a diverse community is imperative to achieving excellence in patient care, education, and research. As we carry out our mission, we are committed to the highest standards of professionalism and aspire to be a community of discovery, learning, and inclusion.
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University Values:
- Our word is our bond (Integrity).
- We respect each other and all with whom we come into contact (Respect).
- We contribute to society’s intellectual, cultural, and spiritual well-being to the highest possible extent (Social Responsibility).
- We recognize that diversity and excellence go hand-in-hand, enhancing our education and patient care and welcome our ability to interact with other people (Diversity).
- We care about and attempt to ameliorate the suffering and pain of illness; we care about and attempt to ameliorate the trials and tribulations of the Jefferson family (Compassion).
- We are committed to excellence and the life-long pursuit of new knowledge and personal and professional growth (Excellence).
- We aspire to do the right thing, for the right reason, even if it involves pain or sacrifice (Altruism).
- We are committed to each other and to those we serve. We work together to achieve our mission and goals (Collaboration).
- We are committed to the prudent use of the resources made available to us by the hard work of the faculty, the tuition of our learners, the support of the public, and the philanthropic giving that sustains us and helps us grow (Stewardship).
DOWNLOAD FREE - Crush the MCAT with our MCAT Secrets eBook