Florida State University Secondary Essay Prompts
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
These prompts are from the 2021 Application Cycle. (Older essays, if available are below)
All prompts have a 500-word limit.
- Indicate your significant travel experiences and include the circumstances.
Fun And Diversion
- Indicate what you do for fun and diversion (hobbies, special interests, etc.).
- Identify any other traits, habits, experiences, interests, etc., that a professor or advisor would not normally learn about you.
- Please provide a brief description of your parents.
- Please provide a brief description of your siblings.
- In what field of medicine do you envision yourself working ten years from now? | How To Answer Secondary Prompts About The Future
- Write a critical analysis of your personal and scholastic qualifications for the study of medicine and the realization of your professional ambitions.
Primary Deadline: December 1, 2020
Secondary Deadline: Unknown (Try to turn your secondaries around within two weeks after receiving)
Secondary Fee: $30
FAP Waiver: Yes
CASPer Required: No
VITA Required: No
Screens Applications: Yes
Accepts Application Updates: Yes/Email
Florida State University College of Medicine Mission and Vision:
The Florida State University College of Medicine will educate and develop exemplary physicians who practice patient-centered health care, discover and advance knowledge, and are responsive to community needs, especially through service to elder, rural, minority, and underserved populations.
The FSU College of Medicine will lead the nation in preparing compassionate physicians to deliver the highest quality 21st Century patient-centered medicine to communities of greatest need.
5 MOST POPULAR PODCASTS
DOWNLOAD FREE - Crush the MCAT with our MCAT Secrets eBook