Western University of Health Sciences Secondary Essay Prompts
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
These prompts are from the 2021 Application Cycle and are unchanged from the previous cycle.
All prompts have a 500-word limit.
- While shadowing a physician, what did the experience do to solidify your desire/ambition to become an osteopathic physician?
- What was your most memorable community service activity and how did it impact you?
- What is your specific interest in the osteopathic medicine program at COMP Pomona Campus? | How to Answer Secondary Prompts Specific To Osteopathy
- Describe why you see yourself as a great “fit” for our school. | How to Answer “Why Should We Accept You?” in Your Secondaries
- Is there anything in your application that you would like to explain to the admissions committee?
Primary Deadline: February 1, 2021
Secondary Deadline: Unknown (Try to turn your secondaries around within two weeks after receiving)
Secondary Fee: $65
FAP Waiver: Full Fee Waived
CASPer Required: Yes
VITA Required: No
Screens Applications: Yes
Accepts Application Updates: Yes/Portal
Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific Mission:
The Mission of the College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific (COMP) is to prepare students to become technically competent, culturally sensitive, professional and compassionate physicians who are prepared for graduate medical education, who are lifelong learners, and who will serve society by providing comprehensive, patient centered healthcare with the distinctive osteopathic philosophy. This is accomplished through excellence in curriculum, translational research, service, osteopathic clinical practice and the enhancement of osteopathic graduate medical education.
Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific Vision:
Each class creates their own vision statement.
5 MOST POPULAR PODCASTS
DOWNLOAD FREE - Crush the MCAT with our MCAT Secrets eBook