Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science/UCLA Secondary Essay Prompts
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
These prompts are from the 2019 Application Cycle.
All the prompts have an 80o character limit.
- Have you experienced any uneven performance in grades and academic achievement? If so, please explain.
- If you are currently not a full-time student, please list and describe your current activities.
- Describe the role you play in your immediate family.
- Describe your community and socioeconomic environment.
- List the most significant community, public service, and leadership activities you have been involved in over the last six years.
- Describe how your experience, your community, and family background impact your understanding of the underserved communities.
- Other than healthcare access, what are some of the most important health care issues confronting underserved communities? How would you address them?
- Please describe how your experiences and personal attributes contribute to the mission of Charles R Drew University.
- Please provide any additional information, which will give the Admissions Committee greater insight into you as an applicant.
- How did you hear about our program?
Secondary Fee: $70
FAP Waiver: Full Fee Waived
CASPer Required: No
Screens Applications: Yes
Accepts Application Updates:
Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science/UCLA College of Medicine Mission:
The mission of the College of Medicine is to provide education, research and clinical service in the context of community engagement in order to train physician leaders who promote wellness, who provide care with excellence and compassion, and who are committed to transforming the health of diverse and underserved communities.
5 MOST POPULAR PODCASTS
DOWNLOAD FREE - Crush the MCAT with our MCAT Secrets eBook