Loma Linda University Secondary Essay Prompts
(If you have updated prompts, please submit them at updatesecondaries.com)
These prompts are from the 2019 Application Cycle.
- Describe the extent and source of your knowledge of Loma Linda University School of Medicine (LLUSM). (750 characters max)
- What makes LLUSM particularly attractive to you (750 characters max)?
- What qualities make you a desirable candidate for admission to LLUSM (750 characters max)?
- Discuss how your spiritual experience has influenced your life and how you integrate it into your daily life (750 characters max).
- What experiences in your life would illustrate your perspective on service to others (750 characters max)?
- As a Christian educational institution, the medical curriculum integrates spiritual, ethical, and relational issues from a Christian perspective into the practice of medicine. Weekly chapel services and religion courses are part of this program. Please respond to the above as it relates to your personal educational and career goals (750 characters max).
- Loma Linda University is a Seventh-day Adventist institution that has lifestyle expectations that include abstinence from alcohol, tobacco and illicit drugs/substances in all forms. In the past year, have you used any of these substances? If so, which one(s)? (250 characters max)
- If accepted to LLUSM, are you willing to abide by the lifestyle policies of Loma Linda University School of Medicine (250 characters max)?
Secondary Deadline: November 15, 2018
Secondary Fee: $85
FAP Waiver: Full Fee Waived
CASPer Required: No
Loma Linda University School of Medicine Mission:
Our mission is to continue the teaching and healing ministry of Jesus Christ as we educate future medical professionals to excel in their chosen field.
DOWNLOAD FREE - Crush the MCAT with our MCAT Secrets eBook